Samsung-Galaxy-F62-2.jpg

Samsung Galaxy F62 With Quad Rear Cameras, 7,000mAh Battery Launched In India: Price, Specifications

Articles

Tech World

Feb. 17, 2021, 4:29 p.m.

Samsung Galaxy F62 has been launched in India through a live stream as the company's latest model in the F-series that was introduced in October last year — with the launch of the Galaxy F41. The new Samsung phone features a hole-punch display design and carries quad rear cameras. The Galaxy F62 also comes with an octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC that debuted on the Galaxy Note 10 series in 2019. Other key highlights of the Samsung Galaxy F62 include a 7,000mAh battery, up to 8GB of RAM, and the latest One UI 3.1. The smartphone also comes with an all-new design that flaunts a unique pattern metallic gradation finish at the back. Samsung compares the Galaxy F62 with the likes of OnePlus Nord, Realme X3 SuperZoom, and the Realme X7 5G.

Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India, launch offers

Samsung Galaxy F62 price in India has been at Rs. 23,999 for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, while the 8GB RAM + 128GB model is priced at Rs. 25,999. The phone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey color options. It will be available for purchase through Flipkart and the Samsung India online store as well as Reliance Digital, Jio retail stores, and select retail stores from February 22, 12 pm (noon).

Launch offers on the Samsung Galaxy F62 include Rs. 3,000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and Reliance partner brand coupons worth Rs. 7,000 for Jio customers. An Rs. 2,500 cashback offer for ICICI bank cards and EMI was also announced. The phone also comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme under which customers can avail of the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 percent of its price. After a year, customers will get the option to choose to return the device to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30 percent of the original price.

Source: Gadget 360

Do you have an article that can be relevant to the African Tech space?

Submit your news stories, articles or press releases to editor@digitaltimes.africa


Or

tag: Camera, Samsung, Smartphones, Gadgets,

Verny-profile2.jpeg

Verny Joy Author

Verny loves to write poetry, fiction and quotes. Her love for writing landed her in journalism. She loves gadgets and travelling to explore new places.

ADVERTISEMENT